Saturday 28 July 2012

Glossybox - July 2012








It's Glossybox time again - this months box came two days after my birthday which made it a little bit nicer as it was like getting a post birthday present. So what was in it ... 

HD Brows - HD Brows Eye & Brow Palette 
Full Size £19.95 
I was really happy to see this product in my glossybox as I was sad it didn't make its way into last months. I love it - it's a cute little palette with really wearable matte shades and a cute little brush that is ideal for using on either eye's or brows. I will be getting a lot of use out of this I'm sure. 

Clynol Salon Exclusive - Enrich Colour Shampoo 
Full Size £9.35 
I like trying fancy shampoo's, this one is no exception it smells nice, I'd never pay for the full size but they are always cute to have lying around for travel. 

Monu - Golden Glow 
Full Size £23.00 
This little tanner is very cute and I'm looking forward to trying it out. I am yet to find a nice facial tanner so I'm looking forward to trying this and hoping it doesn't break me out. 

Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics - Lip Frosting 
Full Size £10.00 
I've said it a million times before but lip gloss products just inflame my lips so as pretty a pink and juicy this looks it is going straight to my friend who I'm sure will love it in her handbag. 

Elizabeth Arden - Visible Difference Skin Balancing Lotion SPF15 
Full Size £32.00 
This is my second favourite sample in this months box after the HD Brow Palette. You can really see high end brands a mile off in these boxes I think. This sample was packaged so beautifully in a little box and inside it is a mini pump applicator lotion. Perfect! It is soft and soaks into my skin - I crazy love it. I don't want to love it as much as I do because it is very expensive but it is just such a lovely sample and product. 

Overall I liked the box it had a good mix and offered good value for money considering the palette alone was  worth £20 and is a product I'll love and use time and time again. 







SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig