Sunday 29 January 2012

Mint Sparkles, Todays Nails.


I've been trying to steer away from my obsession with glitter nail polish as during Christmas they ruined my nails a little bit however I'd held strong and nearly lasted a month so couldn't resist this gorgeous combination. 

Technic - Carnival 
Barry M - Mint Green 

I used one coat of carnival over all my nails and three over my ring finger just because I'm still holding true to the idea that it brings you luck. (silly I know) I love this shade of mint by Barry M it's weird though one coat looks like it's going to need about 5 but the second coat completely covers. I love it! I still adore my this carnival nail polish the fact that it was only £1.25 cements it in my favourites too! 




SHARE:

6 comments:

  1. looove that glitter!!

    Marie

    marieeeloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks so beautiful!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nails look lovely, wish mine were long enough :( haha
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! Just found your blog and LOVE it :) Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look lovely together!! love the glitter
    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. how gorgeous are they together!

    love love love

    www.dream1ncolour.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig