Sunday 29 January 2012

My week, 29th January 2012


Thought I'd do a little round up of my week to kind of assure myself that it isn't just journal reading and library visiting at the moment - as that is a really depressing thought!

I've included a picture of my best friend Sophie as she's entered into the Company Magazine Casting Call and all you have to do is like her picture to vote - it's that simple and she's a hotty so click - here.  We caught up on Friday night and ate fajitas which were delish!

I went to see the Descendants yesterday - a really good film nothing to heavy although I cried quite a few times once again it's soppy but has enough of a storyline to take a boy. Also two hours where George Clooney is in nearly every scene is OK by me. 

I've become a little obsessed with Clementines at the moment I'm going though bags of them like they're going out of fashion can't get enough! 

I also finally got round to signing up to give blood this week, I've been meaning to do it for so long and this year I made it one of my new years resolutions so it could not be broken! My appointment is in my village next month and I'm really excited about it!

So that's pretty much my week I didn't include a picture of my dissertation reading pile or my university unit guides because that's just not pretty - and this post is mainly for my own self need to know I do have a life outside of books at the moment. 




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig