Tuesday 17 January 2012

Peach Split Nude, Todays Nails


So I'm back to my favourite nail combination, literally can not get enough of Nyla Nude by Model's Own it's the perfect shade. Seen as how well I thought it went with peach in my last post including it I thought I would create a peach split nail. 

Model's Own - Nyla Nude 
Barry M - Peach Melba 

So simply to do - just use nude as a base then paint half the nail once fully dried in the peach. I love these two colours together and they are close enough in colour to hide a few little mistakes if you make them. I painted all my nails in horizontal splits but my ring finger with a vertical strip of peach. 

Blogging from the library, so better get back to revision ... 


SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. love your blog sweetie!

    Now following you, Would you mind following me?

    Lots of love x x

    http://glitzbeautyglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig