Monday 12 March 2012

Clinique Butter Shine Lipstick Palette


I'm really in love with everything Clinique at the moment. Again this is a little product that came in my spring event freebie - a butter shine lipstick palette. I love this little palettes you usually get one of other lip products or eye shadows in any freebie bag it's a fun thing to be able to put in your handbag and also try out lots of different shades. 

Each butter shine lipstick comes in at £16 in full size. So they are really quite pricey coming in more than even a MAC lipstick you want to make sure its something you're going to use before spending that much! The four shades are in order of the way you see them on my lips - 

Cranberry Cream 
Rasberry Rush 
Rosalita 
Pink-a-boo 

Altogether they're are 16 shades in the range from pinks to nudes to some coral tones and even a light purple! The texture of this is gorgeous - it's super soft and for me its a kind of cross between a balm and a full lipstick. It is so creamy and feels amazing on! The butter shine in the name is spot on as it feels almost like a tinted body butter for your lips. Each shade in this palette is also slightly shimmery but not overly glittery which I really liked. 


As you can see from the above the three pink shades don't look much different but the cranberry really stands out! For me on my whole lips Cranberry Cream is a little too much simply because I don't think I really suit red shades! You can slightly see a difference between the other three but they are very similar! Pink-a-boo actually comes out alot lighter than it looks in the palette - my favourite is the middle one rosalita as I think its a perfect pink tint for me and is definitely the one I'd buy. 

Has anyone tried any Clinique Butter Shine Lipsticks? I really want to see what pink beach looks like on! 




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig