Monday 5 March 2012

Benefit Porefessional


So I have read some seriously amazing reviews on this product and I wasn't convinced it was going to live up to the hype. 

It claims to: Quickly minimise the appearance of pores & fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin! Apply this silky, lightweight balm alone, under or over makeup. Translucent, oil-free formula complements all skintones and helps makeup stay put. Contains a Vitamin E derivative, known to protect skin from free radicals.

Image from www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk

As you can see in this image it can be used as a primer and also over makeup throughout the day. I have really open pores on both my cheeks and this product nearly makes them invisible. I wanted to get a picture but my little digital camera really doesn't do it justice. It's a gorgeous primer and all over gorgeous product. Super soft on the face and so lightweight. 

A lot of the time I think Benefit is packaging over substance but this product completly changed my mind, my make-up sits on my face so better after using this and it also leaves me a much more even base to apply onto. I don't use it that much during the day as I don't put it in my handbag but it is perfect for when you don't have enough to time to re-do your entire face for an evening meal or drinks after work. It sits on top of make-up aswell as it sits underneath. I can't rate this highly enough I've tried so many primers before and this is the best I am yet to find! And as always it is contained in a cute little package it's only 22g but a little goes along way. It retails for £23.50 in boots.  

I recommend getting the porefessionally pretty kit which is the same price but you get a sample of erase paste and girl meets pearl.  Reviews in links! The kit is available here. 

Has anyone tried Porefessional? 




SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. i recently bought the porefessionally pretty kit- i love it!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig