Tuesday 20 March 2012

MUA - 3 in 1 contour pens.

I've become a little in love with MUA, their make-up and their price points over the last few months. The Southampton store is obviously taking note and now has two entire stands of the stuff! As always I was drawn into anything the NEW stickered all over it and these 3 in 1 extreme contour pens caught my eye. I'm trying to not just use black eye products at the moment as I feel I need to mix it up a bit with spring coming so I bought black and dark brown. Each £1.50. 

The pens come out in a straight rectangle pen and twist up from the bottom. The shape of the pen makes them so so easy to apply so even in a rush you can get a near perfect line on upper lashes without much effort at all. They last ages and blend really well into other eye shadow. I can not fault these pens they are so cheap and I've never used something with a shape like this making application that easy! You can use them on the top of your lashes, blended in as shadow or on the bottom for a fuller liner. 

Packaging is sleek and the price is perfect. I will be stocking up on the other shades available next time I'm in Superdrug. 

Have you used the contour pens? What did you think? 



SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!
    Definitely going to have to pick one of these beauties up!
    Great post hun xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choose something that is totally different with what you already have!
    xxx http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog. New follower :) xx

    http://annieshomemadeheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig