Thursday 22 March 2012

Favourite Spring Nail Polishes


Glitter: Technic Carnival 

I realised recently that my nail varnish is falling into the same categories and I think its going to stick that way for Spring. This is my current collection and it made me realise how much I use Models Own. I think their shades are spot on at the moment and the selection is so big I love them all. There are so many more on my 'lust list' as I think every shade they make is so wearable. Which I know sounds a little silly but I do think some brands bring out some hideous colours sometimes that I can't imagine anyone wearing. 

What colours are you wearing at the moment? Is there any Models Own shades that need bumping to the top of the list? 



SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. the glitter is gorgeous
    www.whokilledlola.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours I love Models Own and Barry M :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pastels. Really loving them this season! Loving the glitter polishes even more though. I recently recieved the Technic Carnival nail polish it is soooo good. Great value for money. It's on my blog if you would like a peek!

    Love Nails. Love ObsessionLacquer.

    obsessionlacquer.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig