Tuesday 6 March 2012

MUA Nail Varnish - Shade 4


Again like nearly the entire MUA range this gorgeous little polish came in at just £1. It's available here from the Superdrug website. 

In real life the polish bottle looks a little more orange than it actually is, it is a cross between a pinky corally colour which I completely love. It covers well in two coats although I preferred a third. It's quite a dinky pot which I do love because I don't wear the same colours much and rarely make it through a full pot. The one thing that I would change is for it to have a bit of a longer lid to make applying a little less fiddly. 
However for £1 MUA have once again come up with the goods. Delicious colour and consistency - I love. 



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig