Thursday 8 March 2012

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief - Review


As I mentioned in my Clinique Chubby Stick post  they were having their spring event so I got a gorgeous little bag full of some very decent sized samples. I've decided to review each one separately as basically I have a lot to say on each one :) 

So the moisture surge extended thirst relief is definitely the product I've been using the most so far. I am a little bit in love with it. 

The Clinique website describes it as ... 
Light, comfortable cream/gel plumps skin with hydration for a full 24 hours. Fine lines, flakiness and tightness are washed away. In their place-a sense of supple, firm, vibrant well-being, even through shifts in humidity. One 'drink' and skin looks and feels happier, healthier.


It's one of those weird products when you think 'it's a little bit oily in texture and it won't be for me' I was so wrong - for me it did exactly what it says on the tin. It's a lovely gel/ creamy formula and a little really spreads a long way. It leaves my skin feeling completely refreshed and moisturised whilst providing a perfect canvas for make-up or primer or just about anything! 

I've been suffering from super dry skin recently and after using this for a few weeks my skin is pretty much back to normal despite the prolonged freezing weather. 

This product isn't cheap and comes in at £30 for the full size 50ml. Right now I can't justify spending that much money on this product but it is definitely on my 'lust list'  for when full time employment comes my way again. Luckily a little goes a long way so I'm hoping my little sample will stand out this horrible winter weather to get my skin through.  




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig